The history of the herringbone pattern is trace back to the intricate jewelry of the Ancient Egyptian elite in fabric originating in Ancient Italy. In Rome, the herringbone was used for the first time in the road paving system to create durable and stable thoroughfares. This unique pattern was named after it resembled the skeleton of a fish called herring. Click here to learn more about Herringbone Tile Pattern.
Herringbone pattern consists of an arrangement of rectangles or parallelograms in a repetitive pattern. Ever since then, the herringbone pattern is commonly utilized in countless industries and applications. People started thinking about utilizing this unique pattern apart from what it was known for since its inception.
Today, the herringbone pattern is in wallpaper, fabrics (cloth-making and decorative pattern), mosaic, shoe tread, sculpture, jewelry herringbone gears, herringbone tiles, and many more.
However, herringbone tile flooring is often used to bring a sophisticated feel to space. Because of this, almost every country in the world embraced utilizing this unique pattern to design interior and exterior floors and walls for residents and industries. Laying herringbone tiles on walls and floors can be challenging, and the best way to go about it is to employ an expert.
The herringbone tile pattern is a modern way of installing tiles in homes and industries. It must be carefully laid to maintain the look and integrity of the pattern.
Are you in Australia? And you are contemplating how to lay a herringbone tile pattern on your walls and floors? There’s absolutely nothing to worry about. We are here to provide you with the top 13 tilings professional based in Australia to help you lay an eye-catching herringbone tiles pattern.
Here are the top 13 professional tillers that can create herringbone tiles in Australia.
- COMPLETE CREATIVE CONSTRUCTIONS: This tiling company is based in Australia. Complete Creative Constructions believe in doing a thorough job, and they don’t take a shortcut to try to make a profit. They have years of experience in installing herringbone tiles pattern. Client’s satisfaction is their watchword.
- HAMMER AND HOE PROPERTY MAINTENANCE AND GARDENING: This Company specializes in creating outstanding interior and exterior decoration. They are located at Noosaville, Australia. They are professional in rendering unique tiling services, including herringbone tile design.
- RC PROFESSIONAL TILING: This Company is a renowned tiling company in Melbourne that provides quality floor and wall tiling. They have more than 20 years of experience. They can help you to create that eye-catching herringbone tiles pattern for your walls and floors. Their services include herringbone tile installation, tile repairs, waterproofing and lots more.
- JUST TILE IT: This is a piece of good news for those that reside in Rockdale. Just tile is a tiling company that will give you the best you can ever want. They are experts in installing an effective herringbone tiles pattern that will captivate your heart. Just tile it renders wall and floor services for residential, domestic, industrial and commercial use.
- HOME AND PROPERTY MAINTENANCE: David Hill is the director of this excellent tiling Company. They are well-known across Salisbury in Australia for the quality services they’ve rendered in walls and floor tiling. This company is an expert in installing different patterns in tilings like chevron tile design, herringbone tile design and many more.
- SK LANDSCAPES: Are you staying in Bendigo? And you need a professional tiler to help you out in installing herringbone tiles pattern? Just go ahead and contact SK Landscapes. They will be more personal in working with you to align your plans and vision to have an outstanding herringbone tiles pattern in your home and office.
- PACIFIC BUILDING SERVICES LTD: They are licenced builder based in Sydney. Pacific Building Services is an expert in rendering a captivating herringbone tiles pattern that you want. Remember, the herringbone tile pattern requires well-trained tillers in installing it. I bet it with you that this great company will help you out in achieving your dream.
- MBS HOME IMPROVEMENT AND REPAIRS: This is one of the companies you can trust in installing exceptional herringbone tiles pattern on your walls and floors. They are located in Southern River, WA. Their services are floor and wall tiling in different styles and patterns, bathroom tiling, drywall, etc.
- ITALIA CERAMICS: This tiling company is famous in Glynde, SA. They are experts in installing different tile pattern. I can always trust their judgement in rendering a quality herringbone tile pattern because of their years of experience. Italia Ceramics offers a diverse range of ceramic, porcelain and mosaic tiles in herringbone tiles pattern.
- TAS HANDYMAN: This company is located at Apsley, TAS. Their services include floor tiling, bathroom tiling, and kitchen tiling. What amazes me about them is that they are well-known all over Aspley as a company specializing in using any tiles to create an unusual herringbone tile pattern.
- STEFANIDES PRO SERVICES: They based in Gladstone Park, Australia. This company is one of the best company that delivers the best quality in installing herringbone tiles pattern. Their services include but not limited to drywall, waterproofing, floor tiling, wall tiling, bathroom tiling and kitchen tiling.
- LEE MEEHAN ROOFING: LMR helps in building and renovating. LMR is a tiling company owned by a local family. Honestly, they have over ten years of experience in the industry. LEE MEEHAN is one of the best tiling company located at Tweed Heads, NSW. Also, LMR renders unquestionable services like floor tiling, kitchen tiling, waterproofing, herringbone tiles design, bathroom tiling and lots more.
- MARTINI TILING PTY LTD: At Matini, they treat tiling as a career rather than a job. Are you worried about installing an efficient herringbone tile pattern? Why not contact Matini Tiling Company. They are experts in rendering a good standard in tiling services. Matini is more interested in delivering a high-quality service to ensure that their clients are contented.
You don’t need to worry about how to install herringbone tiles pattern in Australia. We have provided the top 13 professional tiling companies based in Australia to help you achieve your plan. Remember, herringbone tile pattern is easy to install, but you can’t afford to do it yourself if you don’t know the necessary steps to follow. Therefore, we will advise you to pick any company to deliver that eye-catching herringbone tiles pattern for you.